You can’t learn international business from textbooks.
You have to experience it.
- Every semester, we connect about 2,500 students from 80 universities in 40 countries.
- We put them in global virtual teams (5-8 students, each from a different country).
- For several months, they work together on business projects presented by our corporate partners.
- Students learn the challenges and best practices of cross-cultural virtual collaboration.
Harness the power of hundreds of bright minds
from around the world.
- Our corporate partners present their business challenges.
- Working in global virtual teams, our students develop solutions.
- Thousands of bright young minds working together are bound to produce some great ideas.
Unique data +
Leading Researchers =
- Observing thousands of people in hundreds of global virtual teams every semester presents a unique research platform.
- Longitudinal, multi-source, multi-level data.
- We will consider collecting new data or incorporating new experimental conditions for most interesting research proposals.